Saturday, March 04, 2006

Homecoming with a teary eyed Mommy;
Wow! Windows in english! What a novelty! I see that there are a bunch of comments for me to read and pics to put up so, I got some work to do. We arrived home after a very warm welcome from Roger, Monique, Jo and War around midnight. Mom, Dad and baby were zonked. Alana had some trouble getting down and was just amazed at all the new stuff to take in. I just had to rock her back to sleep as she is jet lagged too. Poor peanut. Thanks for all the warm wishes while we were gone everyone. It was nice to hear from home. We had a teary goodbye with the other families at the airport and it was nice to see all the families reunite. I am going to miss that bunch. Currently 6;30am now and I'm not sure if I should have coffee or a stiff drink, I need them both!Better stick with the coffee as I know there are 2 very anxious four legged friends waiting to be picked up this morning! -Sigh- home.

4 Comments:

At 3/05/2006 12:28 PM, Blogger Trixie said...

Welcome home. My huband was early to drink a strong coffee, walk the dog and check your site. He won't leave a comment but he will tell me all about it. I came to see the picture which hubbie says will be me in 6-10 months!

 
At 3/05/2006 1:27 PM, Blogger demetri said...

i'm sure it will! i actually missed this moment as it was auntie jo's hubby that took this shot! i was getting the bags. this pic says it all.

 
At 3/05/2006 2:25 PM, Blogger demetri said...

c'mon trixie's hubby! you can do it! leave a comment!

 
At 3/05/2006 5:52 PM, Blogger sass said...

omg. how beautiful. the baby and carol! so touching... tears welling...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home